Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Ok, so here are my hubby & I (http://camille-thenextchapter.blogspot.com/p/hubby-i.html )...you heard right...I am married to the guy I spoke about in an earlier post. We were introduced by, approved for one another by, and united through Christ. I am still in love with this man today, just as I was from the beginning! He definitely enriches my life and makes my word colorful. Now that "At Last" I have someone so very special & who is so good to me, I just keep asking myself whatever made me hold on to that mess-of-a-mistake-of-a-relationship that I was in for so long before this beautiful marriage.? Who knows! Wow, if I only knew then what I was missing out on...if I only understood that the difficulty of letting go of the familiar & dealing with the pain of loneliness would be short lived & would lead to something this fabulous, it would have made it easier for me to move on. All I can say now is thank You, God, for reserving something so great--beyond my wildest/greatest dreams! God, I know that You love me b/c you gave me one of your best to spend the rest of my life! Someone pinch me, already! lol

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I am so happy for you although I don't actually know you personally. This is awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such s beautiful post! Loved reading that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely couple. May your first holiday season together be extra special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I'm excited for our first holiday(s) together! I'll try to keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete