Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Owweee!





My stepson lost one of his fingers Sunday, when the cover to a sewage hole fell on his hand. Initially, his doctor said he'd have to loose two other fingers that had also been damaged, but after our prayers & after his doctor consulting with the head doctor, he agreed to try to save the others. He (my stepson) had surgery late Sunday night thru early Monday morning. So far, his fingers are showing good improvement. Now, we are trusting in The Lord, but I am requesting prayers in agreement, as we wait over the next couple of weeks to see if his fingers will make it. Because he's already endured enough trauma for one person...let alone a 7 year-old little boy. Yet, he was impressed me & I was so VERY proud of him b/c he remained brave throughout the whole process. I couldn't imagine losing a finger as an adult, nonetheless, as a child....The poor little guy!

1 comment:

  1. hello there Camille, thanks for stopping by my blog. i am so sorry to read this about your little boy. i pray everything goes well, and he stays strong through it all. you can surely stop by as often as you want :)

    ReplyDelete